As featured on
Vela Phelan's performance piece, "The Shadow Initiation Spell", is too über-cool to describe without a smile and a little irony. However, you would agree if you could see the exhibit, currently residing in the Harbor Art Gallery, that it's unique.
"It's more minimalist than he usually does," the artist's wife said.
- Interim Chancellor Elects to Move Forward With MBTA Subsidies
- The First Beacon Block Party
- Beacon Student Leaders Recognized at Annual Ceremony
- Beacons Baseball Takes Down Endicott; Moving Onto the LEC Tournament
- Beacon Update
- Boston Is in the Midst of an Even Battle vs. Milwaukee
- The Watermark and Writ Large Celebrate New Issue Releases
- UMass Amherst Buys Rest of UMass Boston